Whether you’re vegan-curious, or you (or a loved one) are vegan in need of more options, OR if you love planet Earth… this workshop is for you! We’ll go down the rabbit (food) hole, finding new and delicious ways to eat sustainably.
What to Expect:
- Chef Margaux will lead a plant-based cooking class, turning an eye toward reducing food waste. Lunch is included.
- Hands-on / learn to make Almond Milk, plus learn various uses for the pulp and milk.
- Learn the versatility of garbanzo beans and how to utilize this ingredient in its various stages from dry, cooked, aqua faba (liquid and dry) and chickpea flour.
- Chef Margaux will teach you how to make your own Almond Cheese from her techniques at Vertage.
- Using the ingredients and techniques provided, you will assemble your own lunch.
- Take home your own vegan cheese, as well as the complete recipe for the evening.