Tuesday, December 19th, 2023 @ 6:00:pm
Join DC Fray and National Landing for our in-person fitness event: SUMMER CRUSH.
DAY // Sunday, July 11, 2021
WHERE // Metropolitan Park at National Landing
1. 8 a.m. | Check-In // Warm-Up Zone
2. 9-10 a.m. | Fitness Sampler Featuring THREE 20-minute fitness activities by local FitFluencers
3. 10-11 a.m. | Cool-Down Zone + Juice Bar
1. YOGA with ALIX MONTES: Alix will be kicking off with a 20-minute yoga session accessible to all levels while still challenging enough to push you out of your comfort zone. In this flow, be prepared to discover something new about your practice while enjoying some lit tunes.
2. HIIT with SUNNY MAE MILLER: The founder and CEO of HUSTLE has always had a passion for bringing people together, and making people feel good has always been her number one priority. She believes that life isn’t about trying to be something else: It’s about activating what you already are. Get ready to sweat with Sunny Mae.
3. DANCE with CHANDRA HAMPTON: Chandra Hampton (CHamp) combined her passion for music and dance with her interest in the fitness world to create CHampLifestyle. Her travel experiences around the world have heavily influenced the musical genres and dance choreography featured in each class. Be prepared to hear new sounds while you get your groove on with CHamp.
COST // $35 per person
WHAT DO I GET? // The first 100 to sign up will receive special swag. Everyone will receive a 60-minute class featuring three different fitness experiences.
ENTERTAINMENT: Live DJ Set brought to you by All Things Go! Early bird tickets for the All Things Go Music Festival on sale now at www.allthingsgofestival.com
KEEPING YOU SAFE // We’re following CDC guidelines to ensure you feel safe while having a great experience for all fitness levels. We’ll provide the instructors, space, live DJ and awesome swag for you to receive. Just bring yourselves!