About this event
About Rock the Core Cider Fest
A celebration of cider, beer, and great tunes, Rock the Core transports the orchard to your mug with more than 50+ ciders and craft beers offered on site. Sip on a Granny Smith, swig a sweet Golden Russet and discover untapped apple flavors while savoring local eats and live entertainment.
SIX (3) Sessions to Choose From
- Friday, October 15th (7-9 PM)
- Saturday, October 16th (2-4 PM)
- Saturday, November 13th (2-4 PM)
The following items are included in your General Admission ticket:
- Admission to 2 hours of unlimited sampling of more than 50+ ciders and beers including Home of the Full Pour beer!
- Chance to boogie with live music and entertainment
- Support local — artisan market featuring the best of Made in DC
- Access to multiple food options
- Fun seasonal surprises
Included in a Cider Lovers Package is:
- Early entry to the festival starting 30-minutes prior to doors opening for General Admission
- Take home a 12 pack curated assortment of Drink the District’s favorite fall cider features
- All the great access of General Admission including samples of more than 50+ ciders and beers plus access to FULL POURS of beer
Participating Cideries, Breweries, and Food Trucks
Ace, Anxo, Aslin Vibes, Austin East, Bold Rock, Capitol Cider, Chesapeake Cider, Cutwater Spirits, Devil’s Backbone, Downeast Cider, Graft, Jack’s, Juneshine, Ketel One Spritzes, Kombrewcha, Rekorderling, Stella Cidre, Tenth Ward, Virtue, Wyndridge Farms and more TBA!
We’ll be announcing more participating cideries, breweries, and food trucks in the coming weeks via Facebook – be sure to follow us!