About this event
PLNTR and Culture House are teaming up again to bring you Friendsgiving!
Enjoy a Sunday of fall fun, shopping with a dozen local vendors, classes and activities, live music and food and drinks!
In Partnership with Serve Your City/Ward 6 Mutual Aid to support the Winter Coat Drive. Pop Up market entry is free, with a suggested donation. Please bring your new or very gently worn coat or a cash donation to help keep our neighbors warm this holiday season.
- PLNTR (house plants, dried florals, plant accessories and art)
- Jungli Vintage (vintage clothing)
- Underground Goods (vintage goods and glassware)
- Love Lori Michelle (jewelry)
- Everything Elsie (upcycled treasures)
- Besties and Beasties (pet accessories)
- Chippin (doggy treats)
- milamadeStudio (ceramics)
- Lekkala Lab (art, jewelry and home goods)
- Chocolate City Rocks (records)
- Rhema Jordan (fine art and coffee)
- Bailiwick Clothing (DC-centric apparel)
Food and Drinks: