Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 @ 6:00:pm
Sail down the Loire valley to where the river meets the Atlantic; welcome to La Vendée!
On Friday, July 15th, join us to experience the beautiful region “La Vendée”; where the Loire valley meets the Atlantic coastline.
Enjoy a delicious selection of dishes curated by the best local chefs, participate in our silent auction filled with wonderful items and sip a glass of wine while listening to some fantastic live music.
– Champagne Welcome and red carpet walk with “step and repeat” take selfies to post on social media;
– Elegant multi-course Seated Dinner with wine pairings. Menu below;
Cognac Tasting from the Distilled Spirits Council of the U.S;
– Live music until 10pm with Ensemble Veronneau fronted by French Canadian vocalist Lynn Veronneau and her English husband guitarist Ken Avis – https://www.veronneaumusic.com/
– Dancing with a DJ after dinner ;
– Live Art creation by Graffiti Artist Rajan Sedalia –https://artjar.com/
– Raffle tickets for great Prizes! – You can Purchase Raffles with your tickets in ADVANCE – pick up at event to Save Time! ;
– Online Auction – Bid now on great trips and tour packages. Link below;
– Silent Auction with exclusive items not available on line- you have to come to the party to bid on those! Dinner cruise, Classess, Health & beauty and incredible fine dining opportunities in the best area restaurants;
– Goody-bags for all guests.
– ALTO is Bastille Day’s preferred Rideshare partner and that two discounts of $25 will be available to all attendees. https://www.ridealto.com/
– Dress Code: Festive Cocktail Attire.
You will enjoy local specialty dishes prepared by DC’s best chefs highlighting the Vendée Region, visit our on site artist and enjoy live entertainment as you stroll the Embassy and tented areas.
Share with friends