About this event
Join Barkhaus for an enchanted evening in the woods of sleepy hollow, but beware the spirits and wolves that lurk amongst the trees.
Thursday, October 27th | 7:30pm-10pm
Haunted Forest Themed – Costumes Required
You’re invited to our second anniversary celebration! Barkhaus will completely transform into a haunted forest for a private halloween event.
Tickets (Limited quantity, must be 21 or older)
• Public | $55
• Members | $40 (email [email protected] for your promo code; one per dog membership)
• Admission for one (Dogs must be registered prior to visiting, no need to purchase separate ticket for dogs; one dog per person)
• Beer & Wine Bar (5 free drinks; cash tips appreciated for staff)
• Free tarot card readings – “Hieroglyphic messages from ancient Egypt, free mini readings by Priestess of Isis Sekhem-Heka-Re”
• Candy & snacks
• American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals donation
Portion of proceeds go to support the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals